We specialize in recruiting medical and nursing professionals and have been cooperating with trusted partners in Switzerland. Thanks to that, our candidates can access the best job offers in healthcare institutions throughout Switzerland.
By cooperating with us, you receive comprehensive assistance and individual support. We are with you throughout your journey to Switzerland and at every stage of recruitment.
This job offer is ONLY FOR EU CITIZENS.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- The medical first aid of patients at the scene of an emergency and during transport
- Professional action in the areas of technology, tactics, and medicine
- Patient assessment and tentative diagnosis
- Immediate life-saving measures on site
- Relocation transport within Switzerland or in neighbouring countries
- A Bachelors degree
- Diploma in the medical profession and a license to practice
- EU citizen
- Experience in the profession
- German language knowledge at minimum B1 level (B2 Level Language Certification will be required for the Diploma Recognition)
- Very attractive salary
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Friendly and modern working environment
- Permanent employment with a Swiss employer based on an employment contract
- Employment without the need to wait for the completion of Diploma Recognition
- Support in relocation to Switzerland, assistance in all formal matters such as work permit, accommodation, and diploma recognition.
Only selected candidates will be contacted via email.