If you are passionate about physiotherapy, have the appropriate qualifications and experience, and would like to work in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply. We are looking for certified physiotherapists for our clients in German-speaking Switzerland.
- Higher education in physiotherapy, at least a Bachelor’s degree
- License to practice as a physiotherapist
- Professional experience working with various patients and cases
- Ability to individualize and adapt therapy to the needs of the patient
- Knowledge of the German language at a minimum B1 level and willingness to obtain a language certificate at the B2 level
- EU citizenship
- Willingness to have the diploma recognized in Switzerland
- Conducting physiotherapeutic assessments of patients and creating a therapeutic plan
- Performing various therapeutic techniques to improve the patient’s motor functions
- Working with patients of different ages and with various conditions
- Monitoring patient progress and adjusting therapy accordingly
- Stable employment in Switzerland
- Salary ranging from 5000 to 6000 CHF gross per month
- The possibility of starting work before obtaining official recognition of the diploma
- Support with formalities and reimbursement of diploma recognition costs through our intermediary services, both during employment and after completing a 3-month probationary period.
If you are ready and willing to take on the challenge, please send your CV in German or English.
Recruitment Agency License (KRAZ) No. 29556.