We specialize in recruiting medical and nursing professionals and have been cooperating with trusted partners in Switzerland. Thanks to that, our candidates can access the best job offers in healthcare institutions throughout Switzerland.
By cooperating with us, you receive comprehensive assistance and individual support. We are with you throughout your journey to Switzerland and at every stage of recruitment.
This job offer is ONLY FOR EU CITIZENS.
- Direct contact person for patients, relatives, and medical professionals
- Nursing in complex and rapidly changing situations
- Independent execution of the nursing process
- Specialist and managerial responsibility in interdisciplinary cooperation
- Advice on health promotion issues
- Professional responsibility for the nursing process
- Consideration of ethical and legal principles
- A Bachelors degree
- Diploma in the medical profession and a license to practice
- EU citizen
- Experience in the profession
- German language knowledge at minimum B1 level ( B2 Level Language Certification will be required for the Diploma Recognition )
- Very attractive salary, an average of 73’000 CHF gross per year
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Friendly and modern working environment
- Permanent employment with a Swiss employer based on an employment contract
- Employment without the need to wait for the completion of Diploma Recognition
- Support in relocation to Switzerland, assistance in all formal matters such as work permit, accommodation, and diploma recognition.
Only selected candidates will be contacted via email.